- Investigation Strategies
- Securing the Scene
- Provide Care to the Injured
- Isolate the Scene
- How to conduct witness interviews and document witness statements
- How to gather evidence and take photographs
- How to avoid investigation "traps"
Finding the Root Cause and Contributing Factors
- - Environmental
- - Human Behavior
- - Design
- - Systems and Procedures
- Preparing the final report
Students will receive a wallet sized laminated Certification Card. A minimum of six students required for each course. Flat fees are negotiable for groups over 10 to 20 students. All Courses are available on site or at any location of your choice i.e. Conference Room at Main Office, onsite Job Trailer, Hotel Conference Room, Association Conference Room, etc. If you have any questions or want further details, just call us today. All Courses offered can be customized and/or modified to meet your Company's needs.
Need help on deciding what courses or services you need?
Give us a call today and let us help you.