- Certification is valid for one year
- Permit and Non-Permit requirements
- Hazardous atmosphere requirements
- Air monitoring and ventilation requirements
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements
- Emergency procedures
- Confined Space Jeopardy quiz/game
- 2 - 3 hours required, depending on class size
Students will receive a wallet sized laminated Certification Card. A minimum of six students required for each course. Flat fees are negotiable for groups over 10 to 20 students. All Courses are available on site or at any location of your choice i.e. Conference Room at Main Office, onsite Job Trailer, Hotel Conference Room, Association Conference Room, etc. We also have access to training facilities in Bellevue and Tacoma Washington and can work with you on alternate locations. If you have any questions or want further details, just call us today. All Courses offered can be customized and/or modified to meet your Company's needs.
Need help on deciding what courses or services you need?
Give us a call today and let us help you.
(253) 632-0120Fees vary depending on class size and location. Discounts are available for members and larger groups.