CPR/First Aid Training with AED (This class is also available in Spanish)
- Certification is valid for 2 years
- Students receive a student handbook, wallet skill guide and certification card
- Course covers basic first aid, CPR and Automated External Defibrillator Training
- Hands on exercise
- Approximately 4 - 6 hours required, depending on class size
Students will receive a wallet sized laminated Certification Card. A minimum of six students required for each course. Flat fees are negotiable for groups over 10 to 20 students. All Courses are available on site or at any location of your choice i.e. Conference Room at Main Office, onsite Job Trailer, Hotel Conference Room, Association Conference Room, etc. We also have access to training facilities in Bellevue and Tacoma Washington and can work with you on alternate locations. If you have any questions or want further details, just call us today. All Courses offered can be customized and/or modified to meet your Company's needs.
Need help on deciding what courses or services you need?
Give us a call today and let us help you.
(253) 632-0120Fees vary depending on class size and location. Discounts are available for members and larger groups.