- Orientation requirements for new hires
- Documentation requirements for Safety Committee Meetings, Crew Safety Meetings and Employee Training records
- How to report an injury/incident including near misses
- How to conduct an Accident Investigation; focusing on securing the scene, witness statements, photographs, crowd control, dealing with the media and other accident related issues
- 5 hours required, depending on class size
- There is no expiration Students will receive a wallet sized laminated Certification Card. A minimum of six students required for each course. Flat fees are negotiable for groups over 10 to 20 students. All Courses are available on site or at any location of your choice i.e. Conference Room at Main Office, onsite Job Trailer, Hotel Conference Room, Association Conference Room, etc. If you have any questions or want further details, just call us today. All Courses offered can be customized and/or modified to meet your Company's needs.
Need help on deciding what courses or services you need?
Give us a call today and let us help you.