Heat Related Illness Prevention
(This class is also available in Spanish)
- Environmental factors that contribute to the risk of heat-related illness
- Personal factors that may increase susceptibility to heat illness
- Your employer's procedures for identifying, evaluating, and controlling exposure
- The importance of frequent consumption of small quantities of water
- The importance of acclimatization
- The different types of heat-related illness
- Signs and symptoms of heat-related illness
- The importance of reporting possible heat illness in yourself or co-workers to your employer and/or supervisor
- Your employer's procedures for responding to symptoms of possible heat-related illness, including how emergency medical services will be provided should they become necessary
Students will receive a wallet sized laminated Certification Card. A minimum of six students required for each course. Flat fees are negotiable for groups over 10 to 20 students. All Courses are available on site or at any location of your choice i.e. Conference Room at Main Office, onsite Job Trailer, Hotel Conference Room, Association Conference Room, etc. We also have access to training facilities in Bellevue and Tacoma Washington and can work with you on alternate locations. If you have any questions or want further details, just call us today. All Courses offered can be customized and/or modified to meet your Company's needs.
Need help on deciding what courses or services you need?
Give us a call today and let us help you.
(253) 632-0120Fees vary depending on class size and location. Discounts are available for members and larger groups.