Principal and Owner:
Jennifer has worked in the construction industry since 1987. She began her career as a Carpenter's Apprentice and achieved Journeyman status in 1991. After working in the field for ten years, Jennifer transitioned into a career in safety. Her passion and commitment to workplace safety comes from real life experiences.
Jennifer's certifications and experience include:
- OSHA 500 Outreach Trainer
- Medic First Aid CPR/First Aid
- AED Instructor
- Certified Forklift Instructor
- Certified Flagger Instructor
- Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist
She has been a guest speaker at the Governor's Safety and Health Conference, has worked with high schools to promote apprenticeship programs and has assisted dozens of companies to develop and implement safety and health programs.